Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cohen Paul Brown has arrived!!!




Anne gave birth to our wonderful son on Jan. 29th.  He was 8lbs. and 11oz. and 21 inches.  I am not really much of a writer so I'll just post some pics and let Anne write you a visual picture for you later.   

17 comments:

Steph said...

Yeah for my adorable little nephew! He is SO CUTE!!! I love the video - congrats and way to go supermom anne! It was fun skyping and seeing his big hands and feet!

Leanne said...

Oh wow, he is a cutie! I love the video, he is sooo little! I can't wait to hear the whole labor story :) Good job on making such an adorable baby you two!

Garrett said...

Wow. Congrats you two! That is awesome. Leanne and I have been waiting for you to post some pictures. He looks like he will be a good golfer...

Holly said...

So cute! We love the pictures and the cute little video! Congrats again! Hope things are going well at home.

Monica said...

Congratulations cousin! What a big first baby. He is absolutely gorgeous. I wish you the best with your new boy. Little boys and mothers have such special relationships forever.

Sean, Rachel, and Jakob said...

Yeah! Congratulations guys! We need to come down sometime and meet the little guy. He looks like he is going to break hearts....

Andy & Jen said...

He is precious! I can't wait to meet him!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE BABY!!!! I hope I get to hold him before he grows up too fast! Congratulations!

Andrew & Kim Cotant said...

Congratulations to both of you! He is so cute, and tiny. Take advantage of the time you get to spend with him they grow up so fast.
Kim Cotant

Hannah Brown said...

OMG he is sooooo cute we're coming out sometime soon!!!

Dallas said...

Nice work!

The Perkinsons said...

He is so dang cute!! Good Work! :) Hope you are enjoying your first few days as a new little family! Love every minute because the get big way too fast! Wish we could be there!

C & E said...

He's super cute! Congrats you guys! It's crazy being a parent!

Lillie said...

So... I'm a friend of Rachelle's, over here in Talavera, and I saw her pictures of Cohen on your blog and at the risk of being a little intrusive, I was wondering if you were having anyone take newborn pictures of your baby... if you like that sort of thing... and if not, if you'd be interested in letting me "practice" on him. Newborn shots are best in the first two weeks of the babies life... so it's tricky timing for new mama. But think about it?? my email's lillie_biesinger@yahoo.com.

Come check my blog so you know I'm not totally weird. :) biesinger.blogspot.com

And I won't take the slightest offense if you'd rather just snap pictures yourself all day of that beautiful baby. Congratulations! And welcome to the area! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! He is a beauitful baby!!

Emily Malinka said...

Anne, that is a BIG boy! He is so cute! Congrats, being a mommy is the best (especially when they start saying mama)!

Michelle Andersen said...

Congrats!! He is adorable. I'm excited to hear the labor story.