35 Weeks and SOOO ready to be done.
Last Saturday Paul and I decided that we needed to entertain ourselves out here in the desert so we drove out to the Salton Sea, kind of like the Great Salt Lake, and pretty much it was the most ghetto little dirty town surrounded by a really smoggy big body of water, haha so we then decided to go look at model homes . I think I am one of few wives whose husband enjoys this more than her! He loves to look at how they're built, what materials were used, etc while I just pay attention to the decorating inside, not even noticing much else :) Anyway here are a few pictures of one of the homes that I just adored. It was decorated in a kind of beach-chic fashion and was so cute.




1 comments:
I like looking at decorating too!
Post a Comment