He's finally here! Born January 28th 1:15 pm, 8 lbs, 11 oz and 21 inches long. I went in to the hospital on Tuesday afternoon to be induced, contractions started about 7 hours later (1 am), and by 12:15pm I was pushing. I only had to push for half an hour!! and he was here. It was pretty wonderful an amazing. He is adorable, with strawberry blonde hair :) Pictures to come soon...
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
Oh I am soo excited for you guys! I was thinking about you all day yesterday cause I knew that's when you were being induced. Garrett and I are so happy for you two. You will be great parents and we can't wait to see pictures!
Yay... CONGRATS! I can't wait to see him!
P.S I LOVE his name!
I am so excited for you and can't wait to see him. Congratulations!
Congratulations! Paul sent Curt a picture, and he is adorable. Good job for making it through such a long labor! Isn't it such an amazing thing to birth a baby? You did it!!! Hope things continue to go well, and please post pictures and more info!
yay i'm so excited! i work all week but could i come visit on my day off next week maybe and bring you lunch? love you!
Hooray! Can't wait to see pictures! He's a big boy! I am going to call you later today too.
Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures! :)
yay anna banana!!! can't wait to see pictures!!
Congrats on your new little guy! I love the name. Can't wait to see some pictures
Congrats!! Congrats!! We can't wait to see pics!!
Yea!!!! We are going to have a whole slew of redheads in the Woolf/Terry fam....Break out the sunscreen!
Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures :)
Yeah! I can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations!!! We're so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures
Post a Comment