Tuesday, February 3, 2009

1st bath and other cute-ness

Paul and I are in LOVE!!! This little guy is so adorable and we just cant get enough of him. I often find Paul laying next to him and just staring at him saying, "I love you!", "oh you're so precious" "You smell so good"... It melts my heart to see how much he loves him and their relationship that has grown so quickly. Being a mother is the best thing I could ever imagine and Cohen has made things pretty easy for me. He's eating and sleeping great already, I actually got 6 whole hours of sleep last night! (not in a row, but still) My mom and dad came out to see him and my mom stayed a few extra days to help me out. It was really wonderful having her here. She was a life saver and helped me run errands, sleep and cooked for us.



Cohen got his first bath and wasn't exactly loving it but didn't fuss too much, per ususal...this kid can self-soothe like nothing I've ever seen!

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Anne, he is so darling! It's nice to follow your blog and all your cute pictures, It's so fun being a mom for the first time, enjoy it! Sorry I missed your shower, I was teaching that day, I would have loved to see you. Hope to see you soon the next time you are here. Love, Caroline Miller

Caroline said...

Anne, he is so darling! It's nice to follow your blog and all your cute pictures, It's so fun being a mom for the first time, enjoy it! Sorry I missed your shower, I was teaching that day, I would have loved to see you. Hope to see you soon the next time you are here. Love, Caroline Miller

JacksonFamily said...

Hey Anne, cousin Becca here. I snuck a peek at your blog off of Liza's. I'm going to add you to my list so I can keep up with you and your beautiful family. Your baby is adorable! Congrats!

Jessie Brown said...

Congrats Anne,
He is perfect and O so cute.
Enjoy him.

Natalie said...

His fingers are a mile long! Keep posting new pictures - we will miss his whole infanthood. :)

Holly said...

He is adorable! We were so excited to see more pictures--please keep posting more! (Though I know it's hard to find time to blog in those first few weeks.) I love the one in his little towel. So cute! We are so happy for you guys. Parenthood is the best!!!

Rachelle said...

What a cutie! I'm so impressed he did so well for his first bath! Hope you guys are hanging in there and that I didn't get anybody sick! Love you cutie!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

He is so so so cute! I noticed he has a little widow's peak in his hairline exactly like Ryder's. I love it. He really is a precious babe. My favorite pic is the one of him nakie in the hoodie towel.