Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend Getaway


My brother in law Justin was competing in a 1/2 Triathlon this weekend so I was able to go down to San Diego and stay with the fam at a beach house. It was really fun to get out of the desert and go back to the ocean. The beach house was just a few miles from where Paul and I lived in Carlsbad and made me a little nostalgic for the amazing atmosphere and weather. Dave and Rachel came down one day to play on the beach....all the little cousins were so excited to see each other and were really fun to watch.

 Justin did really well in the Triathlon and it was crazy to think how many miles all of the athletes swam, ran and biked. 70.3 all together!! Way to go Justin!
(photo courtesy of Rachelle :) )

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

It was fun to hang out at the beach with you guys! I emailed you several pics...did you not get them? Let me know!

Kate and Chad said...

You and Paul look like you are both beaming since Cohen's addition to your family! I'm so happy for you guys, and how jealous am I that you are living in California.

roymama said...

Thanks for coming down and supporting. It' nice to have as much family around as possible to lift you up when you are going through so much pain. It was a great weekend with everyone there. thanks again for the shout out! Hope to see you guys soon.

roymama said...

Thanks for coming down and supporting. It' nice to have as much family around as possible to lift you up when you are going through so much pain. It was a great weekend with everyone there. thanks again for the shout out! Hope to see you guys soon.