Cohen went for his two month appointment on Tuesday and had to get his immunization shots. He is such a champ, barely even cried for a second and sucked the oral medication right down. He has already grown 3 1/2 inches, and now is 25 in and gained 4 lbs. He's 12 lb 13 oz now. 95th percentile for height and 75th for weight. I'm telling you, I was sent the most PERFECT child. I don't know how we got so lucky. He never cries unless he's hungry and even then a pacifier soothes him, takes naps like a champ and has been sleeping through the night for 3 weeks. He has been smiling like crazy lately and just yesterday he started cooing and talking back to us when we talk to him. I LOVE IT! Being a mom is the absolute best. Paul and I are pretty sure that because we're so blessed with Cohen that our second child is going to give us a run for our money.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Poor little big guy
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
we feel the same way......we are in trouble with round 2!!! can't believe how big he has gotten! he is gonna be a super athlete boy!!!
We thought the exact same thing about Carson. He was a great baby and now Blake is an even better baby! Cohen is taller than Blake! I think Blake was 24 1/2 inches last week and they said he was tall for four months. Looks like Cohen is catching up! :)
I used to say the same things about LC... now she 14 months and OH how things have changed!
Post a Comment