My tiny newborn baby is 3 months old today and I do not know where the time went!
Cohen has practically raised himself...he is such an easy baby, I have been so blessed with him. I'll knock on wood here because I have a two year old niece who is just craziness around her house and was dubbed "angel baby" when she was born and has since proven otherwise :) Check out her own personal blog to see what I'm talking about.
At 3 months Cohen is learning to lift his head up and check out his surroundings, babbling all the time and giving me ooooo's and ahhh's, showing me the biggest smiles, especially when I rescue him from his crib in the morning, kicking and grabbing, sleeping through the night, batting his gorgeous baby blues at me and just overall being the joy of mine and Paul's life. I don't believe in karma but if I did, I'd say I'm due a sassy, onry baby next time around!




10 comments:
He is seriously 3 months old already?! That is crazy! He really is such a cutie. Hey, are you going to AZ for Breck's wedding?
what a cutie - can't wait to see this little guy and hold him! he looks like a big guy!
What a cutie! He definitely got the cute "Terry bumb". I love it!
oh, yes!! gotta love the booty!!
He is so cute! I love the baby bum pictures!!! I can't believe he's 3 months already! Glad he's such a good little boy.
He's getting so big. His little buns are the cutest!
oh my goodness i just wanna pinch his little butt cheeks!
all I saw is a bum. how cute is that.
HAHAHA I love that butt. That's hilarious. He is growin up fast.
I sure hope he doesn't hate you when he's 20 and realizes you posted naked baby pics on the internet for all to see!! hahaha just kidding. he's so cute. I love it!
Post a Comment