Thursday, April 9, 2009

Don't say it -- I already know...

You want to adopt/borrow/kidnap this child and have him for your very own. Well I don't blame you! He IS the most adorable little creature you'll every set eyes on. The love I feel for him every day is unbelievable. For those of you who are moms - you know. For those of you who aren't, you may think you can understand but you will find out just how hard it is to comprehend the boundaries of your heart until you are blessed with one of your own. 


3 comments:

Holly said...

He IS pretty darn cute! You guys did good! :) I feel the same way about being a mom--it's the best!

Anonymous said...

He is PRECIOUS!! And what a strong baby!! I love how one of your dogs came up to check him out! Those little dog babies are pretty great too! :)

Rachelle said...

They don't come any cuter...that's for sure!