Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snoring...zzzzzzz

Thanks for my fluffy blanket Grandma!!



I've haven't wanted to add more posts here because I wanted to keep those amazing pictures that Lillie took at the top of the blog but my little prince is just too precious not to update you on. Here is a video of him snoring and a couple more recent pictures. He is getting so big already and we are sad to have him grow out of his newborn stage but excited for the fun things to come...smiling, laughing, recognizing us, etc. 

6 comments:

Holly said...

What a cute little baby! I love the video!

Natalie said...

yeah - new pictures! Good work!

Okay - we do want to stay with you on the 11th/12 of April. Is that okay?

Kimber said...

He is so adorable!!! I think all of the pics are fabulous!!

The*Evans*Family said...

Can't wait to see him!

Jenna and Paul said...

Anne congrats on your new baby!! Cohen is beautiful!! How fun for you guys new home and new baby, you guys have so much to look forward to.

Karissa said...

He is so cute Anne! I love his little frown in his car seat:)Too Cute!

Ok Anne about the list thing. Go to add a gadget and choose blog list. From there your gonna have to re enter everyone's blog address's. Total pain but so worth it. When you add a private blog to your list, a box will pop up that says, couldn't detect url feed. Do you want to add blog anyways. click ok. Instead of a name it will say, blogger login to read. So click on rename and you can put their names in so you know who's blog it is. Hopefully this helps and isn't to confusing. Let me know if you need anything else! love ya and miss ya:)