Paul thought it was very important that I post his idea of a bed for Cohen, lovingly called the "Man Crib". When I was shopping for baby furniture Paul thought everything was too expensive and said the baby could just sleep in a cardboard box with a blanket at the bottom to which I replied that if he peed in the box then his new bed would be ruined and fall apart so he has now come up with this...
yes, that IS a suitcase in case you were wondering :)




7 comments:
He looks so big!!! How much does he weigh now?
Anne, I can't believe how big he is already!! Tell Paul that my cousin slept in the bottom drawer of a dresser for a while. It could work, Anne. :)
What a cute, fat baby boy! They are the best. Hey, look on Craig's list. Too funny!
Um, that's hilarious.
I LOVE IT! That could make traveling a breeze... j/k! It is more fun to get all the comments on how cute your baby is in the airplane.
We actually had Bodie sleep in my suitcase when we were on vacation when he was little. It worked great! The hotel we were at didn't have a crib and he would not sleep in our bed with us.
I have a really cute red suitcase you can have once he outgrows that one. It would look great in a boy room.
Post a Comment