Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Koreans, sunglasses and smiles

One of the families that Paul baptized in Korea called him up when they were vacationing in California and we were able to meet them to go for dinner. They were so cute and you could tell how much they loved Paul. When Paul went to the bathroom the wife whispered to me, "Paul is a very good man, you are very lucky." Don't I know it!!
Cohen and I were able to get out of the house and lay by the pool this last week when Mark and Jen came to Palm Desert for a couple days to vacation with Jen's family. Cohen wasn't getting a tan but looked good in my sun glasses :) The rest are just the recent pictures I've taken of this little man. He is starting to smile at us and it is THE BEST thing in the world to see! 



1 comments:

Monica said...

Bald baby boys ROCK!