Saturday, March 28, 2009

Still felt good...even if it did come from an octogenarian

Cutest old man at the grocery store today came up to me and said, "We don't vote on Saturdays but if I did you would be a 10! You look like an angel!"


Not sure what "voting" he was talking about but yep, I still got it!!

3 comments:

Steph said...

that is too funny! love the old people - yesterday it was pouring and 2 old ladies saw Cash and I in the car waiting for Chip to come out with the groceries and they came up to the window and tapped it with their umbrellas and made faces at Cash and told Chip how cute he was - it was SOOO funny! Love those octogenerians - hey - they make us feel great! (didn't know octogenerian was a word)! We are excited for you guys to come out here in July!!!

Andy & Jen said...

Annie is a hottie!
p.s. what's an octogenarian?

Saragers said...

oh my gosh, i love it!! that is hilarious! old people are so funny! but he was telling the truth...you are hot!