Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Precious baby child

Cohen had a little photo shoot on Saturday and his pictures turned out AMAZING! My sister in law, Rachelle, has a friend, Lillie, who wanted to practice her skills on a new born so she came over and we did a little modeling for her. Cohen was not so cooperative b/c he had just woken up from a nap and was starving but she still got some great shots. Enjoy the cuteness that is Cohen :)






19 comments:

Saragers said...

so cute anne!! it makes me want another baby!!

roymama said...

Wow, those turned out great! You guys make such the cute little fam.

roymama said...

Wow, those turned out great! You guys make such the cute little fam.

Monica said...

The nakie pictures are the best! Very cute!

Holly said...

What a cutie! I love newborn photos! My favorite is the collage with you guys holding him and looking at him. Thanks for sharing! Hope things are going well!

Steph said...

super cute - i wish we had done newborn shots with cash - oh well, 6 month shots will have to do!

Karissa said...

Anne, those turned out amazing. What a cutie! I cant figure out who he looks like so Im gonna say he's a good mix of you both.:) and yes Im very jealous that he slept through the night. I hope it lasts but dont be surprised if it doesn't. love ya and miss ya.
ps.. You look amazing.(hate you:)

The*Evans*Family said...

Oh I just want to squeeze him. When are you coming to AZ??

The Jobes said...

Anne, the pics look great!!! Cohen is so precious!! Emily and I had such a great time visiting you guys and baby Cohen. Love you!!!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

sooooo cute!! I love the last one when he is all scrunched up. so precious!!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Aww I forget how precious newborns are. Thanks for the reminder!

Natalie said...

It's always good to have great pictures that you love. He looks so LITTLE. I can't wait to see him. Is he still sleeping through the night or was that a one time deal?

Kasey said...

You two sure do make cute babies!! What a cute fam!

Rachelle said...

They turned out beautifully!!! For being a starving little guy, I think he did remarkably well and that she got some really, really great shots!
I hope you love them.
I'll bring dinner Sunday, OK...

Bup and Bridget said...

Annie,
Those pictures are adorable! You need to come back to AZ so Cohen and baby Wright can be friends. We miss you guys!

Jamie said...

congrats anne! He is so cute! Enjoy him right now, cuz babies grow up way too fast!

Mike & Cody said...

Anne & Paul, what a beautiful baby Cohen is. I need your address and I am in love with the pictures of him. I am glad to hear he is a good baby, Unlike any of mine. Miss you. Cody

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures of your little man!! Jeff talked to Pod the other day...Pod is quite the proud papa!! Congrats again on your beautiful baby!!

Teagan said...

OH my gosh... Precious!!!

Congrats!!! You guys look so Great!!! what a cute little family!:)