I will warn you...this post is not very exciting but you can't expect much from me when I work from home and nothing much has been going on with us lately besides an ever growing belly.
In the next week we're hoping to move all of our stuff from Carlsbad into our newer 2 bedroom apt in Palm Desert so we can be ready for Cohen. So excited about the moving company (rather than me) packing, loading, moving and unloading all our stuff. Horray!! Also, since my doctor is in Encinitas and we live in Palm Desert he agreed to induce me a week early so I'm not driving 2 hours while in labor to make it to the hospital. Come January 27th we will be parents!! So crazy to think that in 7 weeks the little guy that has been kicking and hiccuping in me for the last 7 months will be here. Life is crazy
The rest of these are just pictures of our lazy dogs, Crash and Scout. They are good company to me while I work from home; and they just sit around all day and sleep. As you can see they're a little attached to us, they've been the "babies" for a few years so I hope they'll be ok when the actual human baby comes! haha




5 comments:
i LOVE the nativity set you made - I wish i had been there to make one with you...maybe i can learn over christmas - anyhoo - we are excited to see you guys soon, and can't wait to see what our cute little nephew will look like!!!
I can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Aww...the puppies are so cute! We're so excited to see pics of baby Cohen! Hang in there! The last month is the longest but it's well worth it! :) Can you email me y'all's address? I'm sending out Christmas cards and I know you and Pod want one. :) My email is natdunning@hotmail.com.
Such a cute nativity! I want one!
That makes me want to get dogs... I was so close to getting one a while back, then I remembered how they poop and pee... I came home with a drum set instead.
Post a Comment