Monday, December 15, 2008

Counting Down

And so it begins...I have officially started buying diapers since I know I will be going through dozens more than anyone ever anticipates. I was actually pretty excited about this, the newborn diapers are just so cute and tiny I couldn't resist. I also have purchased my diaper bag which actually isn't a "diaper bag" per-say but just a really cute oversized purse. :) I thought that if I'm going to be carrying this thing around with me everywhere why not be fashionable at the same time, right? Anyway it was a steal at Paul's new favorite store Steinmart and looks a lot like another one I've seen by Petunia Picklebottom that I thought was super cute so I got it. Also included here is my 33 week belly shot. You'll notice I am in my pj's which is my outfit of choice lately b/c I work from home and don't ever have to get ready if I don't want to!

8 comments:

Steph said...

love the diaperbag/purse...and your belly still looks cute and little!!! can't wait to see it in person!!! you r right about diapers - and the bigger they get the faster they disappear!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

very cute purse! how exciting! you are sooo close!

C & E said...

Anne you're looking so good. I'm so jealous you're working from home. You alway seem to land awesome jobs. The diaper bag is cute. I need to get buying that stuff before it's to late!

Holly said...

You are still teeny and cute! You look great! Just a word to the wise about diapers--we stocked up on the newborn-size, and Tucker actually grew out of them before we used them all up. Granted, he was in the NICU for the first 2 1/2 weeks of his life so we probably would have used more, but I've heard of a couple babies growing out of the newborn-size pretty quickly. You might have a teeny baby and need lots of newborns, so do whatever you think is best, but I just thought I'd let you know! We're excited for you and wish you guys were still in our ward. Keep the belly pictures coming! :)

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leanne said...

Woo hoo! look at you momma! That bag is adorable and I can't believe you are down to buying diapers. Can you believe you will have your own little person to wear those? I wish I could see the baby bump in real life. We can't wait to meet him!

Mike & Cody said...

Anne, What belly? You are teeny. I loved buying newborn diapers but they grow way to fast. Can't wait for the little guy to be here but wish you were close so I could see ya. Hang in there. You look darling.

The*Evans*Family said...

Can't wait to see your belly in person! Carson wore newborn diapers for the first three days he was home from the hospital. Yes, I said THREE. So much for cute diapers! Luckily, Blake is still sportin' the newborns. Love it. He misses his Aunt Annie! Cute diaper bag too. I bought a real Petunia Picklebottom but had major buyers remorse so I took it back.