The following is an excerpt from a blog I frequent occasionally...middle aged Mormon dad living in Utah with 3 daughters, funny enough I relate to much of what he posts! haha

"Cling to my back, Bella and I will climb with you to a spot where it is safe to oogle."
That's right. It's finally time to take another shot at Twilight! I know that as soon as my wife reads this post, she's going to put her fingers to work, punch a few keys on the keyboard and send this post to the land of never-to-be-seen-again copy (the non-verbal-written-word bone yard.) But until then, I'm going to take a second and do something really, really fun: Poke fun at Twilight.
To be fair, I haven't even seen the movie yet. And, there's a seriously good chance I never will. But if photos, like the one posted above, keep popping up on the internet, I won't need to see it.
You know, more than anything, the best fun a guy can have is to stand close enough to hear the chatter from Twilight lovers. Check out a few lines I've heard from the local womenfolk and see what I mean. "Bella is so undeserving of Edward." Or, "Edward's hair is so beautiful." Try out this one, "When Edwards looks at the camera, it nearly stops my heart." Okay. Okay. I can't help myself. Try out one more. "They are so romantic. And so magical," followed by a long, long sigh.
See what I mean?
Here's to hoping that sequels are coming down the turnpike. And for all the right reasons!




1 comments:
haha you sound just like Chip...must be related or something!!!
Post a Comment