Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'll be home for Christmas...

Just waiting for Paul to get home from work so we can head home for Christmas! I'm pretty excited b/c its my family's year for Christmas which means 2 parents, 20 kids and 20 1/2 grandkids :) all together for the holiday! Hopefully MANY pictures to come but here is one of my growing baby boy...I am definitely running out of room in there.

BUDDAH BELLY...BUDDAH BELLY!
34 Weeks 

6 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

oh Annie you are so cute! Only a few more days til our reunion! Merry Christmas!

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh my gosh... you are too cute! I love that belly! I can't wait to see pics of this little guy!

Merry Christmas!!

P.S I LOVE your diaper bag!

Monica said...

Oh just when you think that there is not even a pinch of space in there, yo get bigger! But, you look fabulous Annie. I am SO excited for you!!!

cousin monica

Mike & Cody said...

I know how you feel. You wonder how far the human body can really stretch? Believe me, It can stretch really far (I know at least 45 cm) and then you wonder how in the world it will ever go back. You look darling and will be fine. Have a Merry Christmas. Love and miss ya..Cody

Momma Dianna said...

I'm sorry that I missed your baby shower in AZ today. I am sad...I wanted to see all you guys! I am totally sick and I can't even talk! My baby is sick too. I hope you had a great time and got lots of fun things for the baby. I have a gift for you that I need to get to you soon. Good luck with everything in the next few weeks! Your belly is so cute!

Monica said...

Annie, I had fun at your shower today. I feel so blessed to have such fabulous cousins!