Monday, November 24, 2008

Just can't wait

I am an aunt...again! Lynsey had her little Blake Woolf Evans on November 15, 2008 at 9:45 a.m. He decided to come a week and a half early and is such a little cutie! Looks very much like his big brother Carson. I CANNOT wait for my turn to come. Is it too early to start counting down when I have 9 weeks left?! Its gonna be a long haul.


8 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

Nine weeks will be here in no time! Enjoy your sleep now. :) Looking forward to seeing you guys this week!

Mike & Cody said...

You look so cute. I am excited for you also. Hope this baby sleeps better than mine did, or should I say still do? They are up and down all night!! (Guess they have their mom's A.D.D.) Let me know as soon as he comes. Can't wait for pictures. Miss you, Cody

Kimber said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Glad we found your blog before the baby came!!

Kimber said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!! So glad we found your blog before your baby came!!!

The Slider Family said...

Oh My Gosh! You are SO Cute! You look amazing and dont worry though it may be going by so slow, before you know it you wont be able to get a moment to yourself:). love ya.
ps.. its karissa. Im fixing my sisters blog and forgot to sign out.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

You two are way too cute pregs together! So happy you are an Aunt again! Happy Holidays!

Livin' Wright said...

I am so looking forward to seeing pics of your little guy on here! You and Lyndsey are so little, I wish I looked like that when I was pregnant!

Momma Dianna said...

What a cute belly you have! The last few weeks are the hardest, but the time will creep up on you before you know it! Good Luck and enjoy sleep now while you can!