Friday, October 29, 2010

2 Months

Addison went to her 2 month appt on Monday and is now 12 lbs 12 oz and 23 in long. Which puts her pretty much right on target with Cohen at that age, he was 12 lbs 13 oz and 25 in long. I do not make small babies folks. I did This post when Cohen was 2 months old and it sounds just like Addison. I have been blessed with 2 amazingly awesome babies that are very content and happy. I am by no means complaining but I think that Addison is narcoleptic! She eats in 10 minutes flat and then sleeps 3 1/2 hours until her next feeding. She seriously has never been awake for more than 2 hours straight. She only wakes up once per night, almost exactly at 4 am every time. I am LOVING having a cute little girl to dress and put headbands and bows on. Paul is a little worried for his bank account as Addison gets older because I tell him about all the adorable things I wanted to buy at the store for her. She's the doll I was never interested in having as a kid because I was too busy playing with nerf footballs and climbing trees but now Im all about the cutesy girly stuff. 


And here's a little preview of Cohen's Halloween getup 

Oompa loompa and the White Rabbit (who was late for a very important date!)

1 comments:

katie said...

She's so pretty! Congratulations. She sounds like the dream baby.