The last month of pregnancy feels like its 85 weeks but as soon as you have the baby the months just fly by! Its so not fair. She is an absolute angel, just like Cohen was until about 2 months ago :) She's already doing 6 1/2 hour stretches at night and pretty much just sleeps all day long too. She's just barely started to smile but I haven't been able to capture proof yet. I just love dressing her up and putting headbands and bows on her. A girl is so much more fun to shop for and dress! Our little Addie Seoul is now 5 1/2 weeks old but here are some pics I took for her 1 month mark.
 |
| Cohen does a lot of patting her head and kissing her toes. Pretty cute stuff. He calls her Addie Seoul and loves to run in and see her in the morning or whenever she makes squeaks and noises. He's going to be a good big brother....when he's not trying to smother her! :) |
 |
| Help mom! |
 |
| and of course Cohen had to get in on the action but wouldn't cooperate for a cute picture :) |
6 comments:
Ann you have beautiful children. I hope for a girl whenever me and Paul decide to have another they do look like so much fun, course I am just loving my little man.
Anne, She is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see that little girl in person! when are you going to be in mesa? I Miss you!
so i have to brag but i think she looks like a Brown baby!!
So glad we got to see you and your cute kids this weekend!
P.S. I think we have matching West Elm bedding. Oh and what headboard do you have??
Very cute! I think it took an entire year before I didn't have to worry about my older boy trying to smother the younger one. Ya... not so fun playing police man like that.
she is so cute!!! glad I got to meet her & see her mama : )
Post a Comment