Its official...I NEED to start using an actual camera instead of my iPhone for every single occasion. So this was Cohen's first time trick or treating and he caught on fast. I think Jerry Seinfeld said it best in his skit when he was talking about Halloween... EVERYONE WE KNOW IS JUST GIVING OUT CANDY?! How do I get it? Where do we go? What do I have to do?!....I can wear that.
 |
| As you can see he was SUPER excited to be taking pictures (please sense the sarcasm) |
 |
| The very first house with Grandma and cousin Cash |
 |
| This is the only picture with all of us from the ward Halloween party. Addison originally had a really cute tutu on but she just wasn't havin it after a few minutes. |
2 comments:
Cute pictures, Anne! You guys are such a cute family!
Oh, and we changed our blog a while ago, to
theolsenchronicles.blogspot.com.
It's private, but I'm pretty sure you can still view it! Just thought I'd let you know. :)
I hope you are loving being back in Utah! :)
Your little boy looks so cute! Great costume :)
Post a Comment