I made this super cute craft a few months ago and ever since then Paul has been telling me I should make them to sell and I just said "yeah, ok" Then my sister in law just asked me to make her one and it got me to thinking. And I am not specifically asking you if you would like me to make one, this is just mostly for the Etsy realm or anything else... Would any of you buy one of these mobiles? If so, how much would you pay for it? Fabrics could be chosen for each bird, which are hand sewn. Obviously takes a bit of time. What do you think?
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Would you....?
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
I would by one but I have no idea how much to sell them for? I will talk to my friend Michelle who is into Anthropology and makes and sells that style in aprons. She is familar with etsy, etc. I'll get back to you...
That's such a great idea! I bet you could make a lot of money on etsy!
Better get my order in quickly! J/J
SOOOO Cute Anne. And I've never seen anything like it! Couldn't you at least put it on etsy and just make them when someone orders it? To take out the guess work? SOOO cute. I would totally buy one if I were doing a new nursery... I LOVE it.
Love it! I also love that I finally can add you to my blog list! Super cute Christmas pics, by the way. As for your super old post about feeding kids...you need to check out the book "Feeding your child for Lifelong Health." It is incredible for kids of all ages as a guideline. Yes, your kids should be eating mostly what you eat, but there are definitely some things to avoid during the years that their bodies are developing so much (not too much fiber, no hot dogs until a certain age due to nitrate levels, etc.). Anyway, I use it as a guideline and got it for like $2 on Amazon. xo
Super cute! I don't have a place for one right now, but someday I hope to have a little girl and do a bird-themed room, and then I would love to have one! So yes, I would buy one if I had the space for it! As for price, I have no idea. Whatever you'd be willing to make one for, I guess...! I say go for it! Good luck!
um hello, you sew? And you sew good! I seriously love the mobile. WHere did you get that idea. I would buy one.
I just saw these on a craft blog and told my mom that we have to make them!! I am sure people would buy them! They are so cute and I love the fabrics you chose.
I just found your through Rachelle's post. I love these. I would absolutely buy it. I would say don't undersell, or you will hate doing it. Definitely make it worth your time. Figure out how many hours it takes, how much material costs and then estimate an hourly wage for you. I must have one for my next baby.
I WOULD TOTALLY BUY ONE!!! I would say charge anywhere from $35-$50. Probably more toward $45 or $50. It's resources AND your time you want to charge for so it is worth your while too. SERIOUSLY ANNE leg me know when you are selling them because I WANT one. Also, I would totally make you a label for free. Tell me what your company name would be, and I will make you a label and email it to you. Just email me... michelle.boothe@hotmail.com
You are SUPER talented Anne Love you!
holy cow, I am stinken impressed, I would totally do it! Etsy that and make some bucks!
Post a Comment