So I actually did it! I set up an Etsy shop for my bird mobile and it has been going really well. Already over 1300 views on my items and tons of sales. Who would have thought?! It's a lot of work and has been hard on my prego self but its really nice to feel like I'm contributing to the family funds and to have some extra money to play with. Me and my borrowed sewing machine have become like this (picture me crossing my fingers :)
I'm also really excited about getting started on this little girl's nursery bedding. I've been literally obsessing over fabric sites trying to pick the right fabrics to put in her room. Here is my inspiration room...
Gorgeous, right?!
Clean, modern, and Cohen won't mind sharing a room with her because its not too overly girly with the color scheme. What I love most about it is its not the usual color combo you see in every little girls room. Something fresh and lovely! I'm debating between two fabrics to be my main piece to work from so you can tell me what you think. I've already ordered both because I couldn't resist and they're to die for.
Loving the chevron pattern in this one. Paul says the birds look "mean" but I ignored him :)
This one is a little more bright in real life than the other, but it is equally as gorgeous.
So one side of the bumper will be one of these two fabrics and then the other side is this cute lime geometric.
Decisions decisions.... I can tell you one thing, I am going to be glued to my sewing machine for quite a while in the next few weeks.
If you want to check out my Etsy shop you can see it here. I'm also working on a few other items to add so check back!








4 comments:
yay, how exciting!!! I knew you'd be able to sell those!! They are so adorable!I love all your fabrics, where do you buy them from??
Congratulations!!! Your Etsy shop looks great! And I can't believe how many sales you've gotten so far! That's awesome!!! And I LOVE the fabrics and inspiration picture for the little girl's room. So cute!
Congrats on your Etsy shop. And sales already, that is really great. If you are looking for some fabrics, check our CompanyC.com. I love this shop. They are spendy but really great and unique.
Anne I love the fabrics. I like the bird one a little more for going in a crib just because it isn't quite so busy, a little more calm for a baby to stare at!! Good job on the chair! Can't wait to order my mobile from you.
Post a Comment