This little beauty arrived on my doorstep this morning. Hours of online comparisons and in store debates led us to buy the Baby Jogger City Mini and I couldn't be happier. Only 26 lbs, fits through a standard door, turns on a dime, 100 lb capacity, all the bells and whistles. Its almost like buying a car! haha
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Its here!
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I have just made a mental note in my head to go back to this post when I am in need of a double stroller. It is adorable and I love the color. Researching strollers can be the biggest pain! Looks like you found a good one!
you might have just answered all my questions as to which double jogger is the best... thanks for doing your homework!
Love the stroller! Looks like it will be a good one :)
Post a Comment