Since this picture was taken I've totally "popped". Paul said "wow, you got pregnant this week!" Well thank you honey...was all I could think to say :)
My white trash roots have also been taken care of since this picture. The 3 inch dark roots are no more thanks to a much needed visit from Paul's sister Emily. While she was here she also gave Cohen his first ever hair cut! He actually had a lot more hair than I thought. He was loving the vibrating hair clippers.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
17 weeks and first hair cut
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
there is something CRAZY about the title of your post " babies FIRST haircut and 14 weeks pregnant" hahah. I am so excited for you!
You'll have to post a more recent picture of you now then! Hope you guys are doing well. Looking forwrad to seeing you sometime soon. :)
Cohen looks so much like paul in the haircut pictures. Growing up sooo fast!
Post a Comment