Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Jillian Jillian Jillian

I AM SOOOO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. REALLY?!? ED?
You had Kiptyn and Reid and you choose hairy, drunk, gay shorts ED?! Wow...is all I have to say.


4 comments:

nerak said...

Yes, Ed needs some serious wardrobe help (and what is with the never-ending underwater camera shots of the green shorts??!!), and he's a dork, but so is she. So a dork + a dork = a happy couple?

Personally, I'm glad Reid is still on the market. He is adorable.

Rachel and Jared Lautenschlager said...

Glad I'm not the only one who felt that way!

Hey, don't know if you realized I had your blog address from another of our cousins, its been a fun way to keep up with your family! If you'd like an invite to mine, feel free to ask! email is ratchedyann@hotmail.com!

Rachel (Erickson) Lautenschlager

Hannah Brown said...

haha he did have ridiculously short shorts. haha

Teagan said...

I KNOW... I Loved Reid!!!