This video is a little long but the best parts start at around 30 seconds. This is guaranteed to make you smile!!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
BELLY LAUGHS
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This video is a little long but the best parts start at around 30 seconds. This is guaranteed to make you smile!!
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 9:14 AM
10 comments:
That is SO funny. How can you not smile? Cheap entertainment is always good. :)
So cute!!! I love little baby laughs! He is such a cutie--wish we could see him in person!
That is adorable! I love that babies love the random stuff instead of the stuff you acutally spend money on. :)
Man I miss you guys, we so wish we could see Cohen in-person. I love how Paul is teaching him how to rip at the end of the video, now you know who to blame when he gets ahold of your books.
that is hilarious! such simple things to make little ones happy! wish older people were as easy to please!
A little newspaper goes a long way! What a cute kid!
Seriously - why ever buy toys? Love it.
Too cute! Belly laughs are one of the best sounds in the world! Enjoy this time!
Stop it. He is the cutest EVER.
p.s. love your Eiffel Tower decoration!
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment