Thursday, July 30, 2009

BFF's, Sisterhood, Soulmates

You always hear how having good friends is one of the most important things in life. Well I feel as though I've been blessed with the best girls I could hope to have as friends. Some of you may not have liked high school but I feel like it was some of the funnest years and its because of these girls.
This last weekend I went down to Mission Beach for a little getaway and was having deja vu the entire time! I had only been there once before and never since so I was having flash backs of my senior trip. The girls and I rented a beach house and spent the week just hanging out and having the time of our lives. There I was squealing in the car and taking pictures left and right of random shops and restaurants that meant so much to me because of the time I spent there with my best friends that summer. At this point Paul and his sisters are thinking "what the heck is wrong with you?" But I couldn't help it, it felt like yesterday that I was there.

So here's to you my lovely ladies...12 kids, 10 husbands and 7 years later!! I love you all!

Luigi's circa 2002

Now (2009)

Our Beach house

"Get it On" Surf Shop, then and now
Very mature, I know


Sunburnt much? Even though half of us are totally whities we of course did not wear a lick of sunscreen and were all pretty burned after the first few days.


Random guy who Jill talked into teaching her how to surf


Our last day in the house. Yeah, our front yard WAS the beach. Not too shabby!!

7 comments:

Saragers said...

i love you too anna banana!! it was fun wasn't it?!! i definitely don't feel 7 years older though!!

Andy & Jen said...

oh Anne how I love this blog! It brought tears to my eyes : ) I'm just gonna say it...I LOVE US!

The*Evans*Family said...

I'm jealous. My friends all went to California for a senior trip and I wasn't allowed to go. Seriously. Mom and Dad must love you more. :)

Breck said...

What I would give to return
to the life of no responsibilities.I just had a flashback of all of our high school memeories together and lots of them make me laugh.

Breck said...

What I would give to return to the life of no responsibilities. I just had a flashback of the high school memories we have together and lots of them make me laugh.

Michelle Andersen said...

Oh I miss those days!!! Thanks for all of the fun pictures. It brought back so many memories. I love you and miss you!!

Jill said...

LOVE this post! MAN we are old now!:) We need to do it again, but this time bring the Fam.

PS. the guy wasn't totally random, his name was Justin, and Grace and I even visited him after that trip. haha!