Anne, I felt the same way. When I was still in the hospital I cried to Greg because I didn't want Ellie to grow up. I wanted her to stay so sweet and innocent forever! I must say though that I have loved all of the fun stages babies go through. It only gets better. :)
4 comments:
Love his outfit!! Where did you guys get it? He is adorable!
seriously, i know the feeling!! carson will be 4 next week!! cut baby!!
Anne, I felt the same way. When I was still in the hospital I cried to Greg because I didn't want Ellie to grow up. I wanted her to stay so sweet and innocent forever! I must say though that I have loved all of the fun stages babies go through. It only gets better. :)
That is such a cute outfit! I've never seen anything like it. Aren't sleeping babies so beautiful?
Post a Comment