Paul and I went to L.A. this weekend to find a place to live when we move there in 3 months, YAY!, and to visit Mark, Jenn and Davis at UCLA. We had a really fun time hanging out with them but I have decided that L.A. isn't for me...it is super dirty and there are so many bums I couldn't keep count! Venice beach was an experience all its own with the random fortune teller who was about 55 and still sportin the sparkly hot shorts, not cute, and the men in speedos at Muscle Beach. We're glad we get to be in San Diego where there may still be weirdos but it was a little more toned down :) I'm pretty sure anything is going to be a big change from Happy Valley. Thanks to Mark and Jenn for letting us crash with you! We're excited to be so close to more family and only 6 hours from Mesa.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
venice beach is the worst beach ever! i hated every minute of it when we went there! trust me, there's more to LA than venice beach! luv ya
So did you find a great place to live? San Diego will be so fun and you'll get lots of visitors!
Anne! I didn't send an invitation because you came to the one in AZ and I didn't want to make you come to one again. I love you!!! Just think, you are the only friend that can actually come and see the baby in person. I will let you know I promise.
Annie, I miss you so bad. I lost my phone in the snow and therefore, lost all of my phone numbers. California girl? We just got back from there and I love it. Let me know where you are and what's up. I will keep up by checking your blog. My phone number is the same. Call me. Cody
Post a Comment