Yes it's been a long time since my last post and I wish I could say that that I've been busy with kids, traveling or crazy life but really there just hasn't been much to write about. But...I've gotten a lot of people wanting new info on Paul and I. So enjoy!
After three years and three months here at BYU it has come time to move on. Now that I have spent hundreds of hours in calculus, physics, engineering and oh yes my favorite philosophy books I am ready to put them down and try to make my place in this crazy world. Anne and I have decided to take a job in Southern California with CW Driver. They are an established mid-sized construction company that has created a great working environment for their employees. They do a lot of work for Disney and Universal Studios, hence the pictures above. We are so excited to start our life and move to Sunny California and be ruled by The Majestic King Schwarzenegger. It will be amazing to be governed by a German/Kennedy machine, the ultimate political Hybrid. If you are wondering, I actually do like him, just being a little sarcastic. Thanks for reading our blog!







6 comments:
Yeah to a new post on your blog! Thanks for the update! Congrats Paul on the new job -- sounds fun and exciting, and definitley will be nice to be by the ocean! Congrats on the completion of hell week anne --- looking good and buff!!!!
miss you guys
xooxo
WOW! Anne you are lookin real good:) Like you could look better than you already do. Thanks for the new post. But im kind of sad that your not moving to AZ. Ok so the camera i got is the Sony Cyber-shot,W150,Full HD 1080. At least thats what the box says. It takes amazing pictures!!! Hopefully that helps. Love ya and miss ya.
LOVE IT! Now when I visit I can get free tickets to Disneyland right?
OMG! We're going to be neighbors!
Love ya!
p.s. what city?
OMG! We're going to be neighbors! What city?
Love ya!
How exciting!! It feels so good when you get done with school. Are you going to be at the reunion? I can't wait to see you guys again and get caught up. Good luck on the move! Brittany
Post a Comment