One of my old friends from CUC and her husband invited us to go camping this weekend up Spanish Fork Canyon. It was SOOO pretty and really fun. We only went for one night but we got to go ATV riding, have a campfire with s'mores and all the good camping stuff. Paul was such a good little boyscout, he had our tent up in 5 minutes flat and started our fire for us too. Apparently I don't go camping a lot b/c Paul was making fun of me for bringing hot dogs for dinner. I'm not a fancy outdoors person! I had aforementioned weiners, smore stuff, oreos, soda and yogurt. Now sans the yogurt I think I did a pretty good job packing. We love hanging out with Chad and Elise because we always get to do something out of the ordinary and fun. Thanks guys!!
This was our camp ground. So pretty!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm loving this post! Chad is going to die when he sees that pic.
YAY! I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO LIVE CLOSE BY SO WE CAN GO ON ADVENTURES OUTDOORS TOGETHER, ITS MINE & ANDY'S FAVORITE THING TO DO!
How fun! I totally know how you feel about "have you done something with your Hair" as you know I always have my hair in a pony and if I have it down people say that. I am lazy alright!
I love camping. you guys are so cute. what a beautiful place. so fun!!!!
Post a Comment