Monday, June 9, 2008

Aunt Annie for the 16th time!

Natalie and Brian welcomed their very first baby Friday night. Gavin Brian Robinson was born at 7:46pm. He weighed in at 8 pounds 4 ounces and is 19 1/2 inches long. So dang cute! How awesome is it that he came out with a mohawk?!

9 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

Oh I wish I were there to give him a squeeze! You'll have to give him an extra one from Aunt Lynsey! Hard to believe #19 will arrive by the end of the year. Our family is crankin'!

Karissa said...

Yeah for aunt anne! i love the hair. that kid is gonna be a rock star:)

Teagan said...

that is so crazy...aunt annie for the 16th time.
you guys look so great. I remember Paul from good old seminary class.
hope you don't mind but I gave my brother your blog so he and his wife could get back to you about the apartment.
When are you guys moving? What will you be doing?

Barbara said...

Annie, Travis and Ashley have friends in San Diego, the site is: http://thebagelfactory.blogspot.com/
Liz and Dan Agle ..They are so nice and I bet she can send you in the right direction.
WOW 16...that is the size of my kindergarten class!!!
B.

Liz said...

Hi Annie, my name is Liz. I'm friends with Barbara Harmor...and Travis and Tyler. :) Anyway, we live here in San Diego and I just wanted to let you know that if I can help you out with anything please let me know. I remember how hard it was for us to find a place to live when we moved here. Rentals go like crazy and trying to find living accommodations from another state is not easy! Do you know what area you want to live in? Send me an email if you have any questions or requests. Like I said, I'm happy to help!

elizabethaglephotography@gmail.com

Livin' Wright said...

So Cute, You need to Make #20. :)

Travis and Ashley said...

Hi..sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you, life is so busy sometimes!! Anyways, our apartment complex is actually owned by the Irvine Company who basically owns every foot of land in Irvine (the city where we live.) Since they are exclusive to Irvine, I know that they don't own any property in San Diego and I am not sure if there is some kind of equivalent down that way. But maybe you could check out the Irvine Company website and maybe it will link to somewhere down there. Sorry that I can't be of more help. I have not spent much time down in the San Diego area so I am not too familiar with the housing down that way. Let me know if there is anything else!

Mike & Cody said...

Anne, how cute. Tell Natalie and Brian congrats. You need one of your own.

Mike & Cody said...

Anne, tell Natalie and Brian congrats. He is so cute and you need one of your own.