




I am on day 7 of 11 days that Paul will be gone! He and his dad are on a scuba trip to the Galapagos Islands for 11 days and I have been super bored. I have been entertaining myself with dozens of DVD's from Blockbuster, especially the 1st season of Veronica Mars. Such an amazing show:)
For those of you who don't know, I sure didn't until a few weeks ago, the Galapagos are islands off the coast of Equador and are home to such things as hammer-head sharks, disgustingly large iguanas, the Island of Tortuga (from Pirates of the Carribbean) and the blue footed booby! haha I love to say that last one. We just bought a new camera for Paul to take so he can document his trip of a lifetime and make me feel like I was there. I'm sure he will have a zillion pictures for me to post when he gets back so stay tuned!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Come Back!
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Of course you would be addicted to a new show. I would play with you if I were there. Come play with me in Arizona. Miss you!
How the heck did you get left behind??
Hey Annie, I am so excited for you, your house looks so nice! I hope yuo have lots of fun decorating! Miss you lots!
Post a Comment