So my job is pretty lame, yay for getting a new one next week!, so most days I end up reading other people's blogs (you all have saved my sanity:)) Anyway I thought that I would make one for Paul and I so we could be in with the fad. haha
Lets see...Paul is still in school at BYU majoring in Construction Management, which is like THE longest major ever. I think he feels like he will never get done. He is also working full time for Vested Homes which buys old crummy homes and "flips" them...basically renovates the whole thing and sells them for a profit. He absolutley loves it.
I am a personal assistant in Draper, Ut but will soon be working in Orem, UT doing the same thing for the Pres., VP, and CFO of a company called StoresOnline. I am way excited b/c the job I have now hasn't paid me for 2 MONTHS!!! Yeah, try paying bills with no money! Anyway I found another amazing job and am way excited about it. I have been going to BYU to get a BS in psychology and walked in April but will officially graduate this December. YAY.
Paul and I don't have any human babies yet but we do have two dogs, Scout and Crash. They are Yorkiepoos which translates to Yorkshire Terrier Poodle mix. They are lots of fun and keep me company when Paul works/goes to school late.
Here goes my first blog. Enjoy!
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
My First Blog!
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment