Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Big Apple







Last summer Paul and I flew to New York to visit our two brothers for a week. We had an amazing time! New York is crazy and wonderful at the same time. Pizza, cheap purses and Broadway was all so great. Ok, maybe Paul didnt appreciate the cheap/cute purses in China town but I sure loved it! We went to the statue of liberty, time square, broadway, the twin towers site, a ton of museums and many many restraunts. Its a good thing we walked all day b/c the food was so good. I have a ton of pictures but these are a few of my favorites. The top of the Empire State Building was beautiful. The full moon was shining off the river and it was just about the coolest thing. Thanks so Chip, Steph, Britton and Lane for entertaining us while we were there!

0 comments: