My Fav 5
I've been tagged by Lisa
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Playing softball at Stapley Jr. High
2. Going through my awkward, I dont know how to do hair but I'm determined to do it myself, phase.
3. Moving for the 2nd time ever
4. Transitioning to having only 1 sibling at home instead of 9!
5. Being 13...I ran out of ideas:)
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Peaches in season
2. G0-gurt. I know its unnatural for yogurt to be green but its tastey!
3. Ice water
4. Ben and Jerry's ice cream
5. cold cereal. I eat this like 3 times a day
5 things on my "to-do" list today:
1. Finish my projects at work
2. call the car repair place
3. do the dishes and clean the house
4. do homework from my last BYU class ever
5. finish laundry
5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Sold!-John Michael Montgomery
2. All Jimmy Eat World songs
3. Freshmen-The Verve Pipe
4. The theme song to Saved by the Bell
5. Sadly, all Britney Spears songs-pre freakout, shave head, neglect children.
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off loans (car, school, etc)
2. Buy a house
3. Buy Paul his dream truck
4. Quit work and have a baby
5. Get my dogs groomed :) this sounds dumb but they are shaggy and smelly and currently I really wish I could get them professionally groomed!
5 bad habits:
1. pressing snooze WAY too many times on the alarm
2. in connection with #1, being late to most everything
3. Procrastinating
4. twirling my hair
5. not exercising
5 things I'd never wear again:
1. spandex stirrup leggings
2. really big shirts with a knot tied at the side
3. bonnebell lipstick
4. bow clips in my hair
5. jelly shoes. No one likes wearing plastic shoes in 100+ degree AZ
5 things I like to do:
1. Shop
2. Laugh
3. Catch up with girl friends
4. Spend time with Paul
5. play with my dogs
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Tagged!
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So Fun! Don't you know EVERY song the Second it comes out?
Did you ever wear stirrup leggings?? I didn't. Did I?
Anne, that was cute... and I can really relate to about half of them! I got your website from Lisa, but I hope all is going well for you back in Utah, kind of sad we never spent more time together. Take care
ps. here is our link: http://www.babysites.com/sites/emilymalinka/default.asp?page=home&seq=1
Post a Comment