Wednesday, May 26, 2010

As of late...

Not that more than like 4 people read this blog, but if you've been wondering why I haven't updated in a while I'm happy to say that I've been busy with my Etsy shop!
All of Cohen's napping time is now spent at what Paul lovingly refers to as my sewing station (aka our dining room table) Which is in the middle of our whole apartment. The "lovingly" part might have been a bit sarcastic :)
I even just became an official sewing machine owner, and finally returned Rachelle's machine that I've borrowed/commandeered for the last 4 months. She's been a lifesaver! :)
So if you feel the need to have a bird mobile in your home or nursery check out Annie's Mobile Boutique!

Other than that, not much has been going on in our lives. My belly is getting bigger everyday and after our ward park day today I think its safe to say that I've totally popped! And it was totally overnight, I'm not even kidding. Last time I was pregnant I was always surprised by how big my belly seemed to grow and kept thinking "There is NO WAY that this thing can stretch any more! WRONG! It will and does and I dont know why I'm still surprised. I guess its just a little traumatic to see your, finally fitting into my normal clothes again body, stretch back out to ginormous proportions. Oh well, its for a really cute cause right? :)

Paul has been hard at work, per ususal, and kicking butt for his company. Which they better appreciate because he is THE hardest working employee they have. 2 weeks ago we were able to go to Mesa for his sister Heidi's farewell talk before she goes off to serve in the Honolulu, HI mission. She did such a great job and it was really fun to have the whole Brown family together for the first time is a really long while.


G&G Brown with all 3 grandkids (2 are on the way)
Sister Brown with Charlie and Betty

Cohen is growing like a weed, jabbering all the time, walking/running/climbing everywhere and becoming SO much fun. I love to hear all of his new words he learns and especially the gibberish he thinks are words when he's just walking around the house or in his car seat. I'll be sad to have my one on one life with my little buddy come to an end but we've been working really hard on him being soft and gentle with other babies and he always comes over and pats my belly says "baby" and gives her loves and kisses. We'll see if he likes her just as much when she comes out and is taking up all of mama's time :) But he truly is a sweetheart and will be such a good big brother.
Here are just a few random pics as of late. I am a notoriously bad picture taker and NEVER have my camera with me, so the iPhone is pretty much what we use.
lounging in the sun at Marriott Resort
Walking with Daddy to church


5 comments:

Andy & Jen said...

Can we please have a teach Jen how to sew party!? Ur so domestic! Miss u

Steph said...

yeah for your sewing shop and new sewing machine!!! I want a mobile when we get back to the states and I can actually decorate! Love the pic of the boys going to church! So cute! I feel the same - and all the brown girls told me i had popped even more the week i was there - even after being sick and not eating much - still surprises me how the belly stretches more and more! Glad you are feeling better! That was so weird how we all got that sickness!

C & E said...

Don't worry I still love and read your blog. Congrats on your etsy shop! Your little man is so handsome, hopefully some day I can meet him!

Holly said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with your Etsy shop & that it's been going so well! Way to go!!!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

hey Anne! I got that ribbon from Ribbons and Lace in mesa. They have the best stuff. With that one I bought the ribbon and then attached a black flower I had from a headband of mine from forever 21. It works right?? Also I love a few etsy shops. I get most of her headbands from Rosebud lips found at etsy. I think I own every color I love them so much! Good luck. Let me know if you need more tips. Girls are so much fun to dress up!