
Cohen is becoming so much fun these last few months. He is blabbing like CRAZY and has the cutest personality.
-Here are a few words he says all day long: hi, hello (he'll talk into ANYTHING, pretending its a phone, even his blanket) uh oh, mow (his cat noise), mama, dada bye bye, baby, NO! (said very emphatically and usually while he is doing the thing that he's not supposed to do), bubble, oh toodles (this one is from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and we just think the way he says it is so dang cute so we repeat it to him all the day long to try and get him to say it)
-He is really sweet and will give you kisses and hugs most times when you ask unless he is "busy" with something more important like running after his ball. He always will pat my stomach and say "baby" over and over and give her loves and open mouth kisses. Hopefully he can be as sweet and soft when she actually gets here. I have a feeling she's going to get a few love smacks as well as kisses :) He'll run right over, hug you and say "ohhhh"
-He loves eating as much as his mama (Paul always makes fun of me and says I get so happy when I eat) and will often bounce or dance while you're feeding him. He also says "mmmm" a lot when I feed him tasty stuff.
-He already goes to Nursery and has done so well so far, minus last week when I was out of town and I think life was just a little "off" so he apparently cried for 2 whole hours. The brave nursery workers didn't even come get Paul b/c they knew he was busy teaching my Sunbeam class. Such troopers! He's pretty much as big as any of the 2 year olds so he can hold his own.
-When he has a dirty diaper he'll come up to me and say "poopy" while patting his diaper, so advanced! Maybe potty training won't be so bad
I am cherishing every moment that I have with him because I know that really soon he is going to be wondering what the heck happened to all my mommy time and why is that little screeching baby getting all the attention! Obviously I'm a little apprehensive about how he's going to deal with his new life situation so I'll take all the cuddles, kisses and Mommy and Cohen time I can get...because its NEVER enough!




3 comments:
YAY you posted I check everyday!! that so sweat! i love little coco-bean!
amen - i am trying to treasure cash and mommy time as i know it will be ending soon just the 2 of us! Love their little personailties and sweet little moments that we get to have each day! Staying home all day as a mommy is the best job ever! Glad your etsy stuff is going well, i saw it online - i want one when we get back - i will be figuring out my color schemes and stuff - think i am going to do a jungle nursery for this baby and so probably more greens and browns and a splash of oanges and yellows - will see tho!
He is such a stud Anne! CONGRATS on your etsy store! I am TOTALLY going to buy one as soon as I can get pregnant with number 2 and figure out what we are having. I can't wait, I am already picturing how cute the little nursery would be! You are super talented lady.
Post a Comment