Since my last post is from the first week of January I thought I'd do an update on a few things that have happened since then.
First up is this video from Christmas of us telling Paul's family that we were prego. I had it all planned out how I was going to tell MY parents in a cute and fun way and then Paul, my mom and I were all just talking in the kitchen and Paul blerts out that we're pregnant. Totally not fun!! My mom's says "Well you better go tell Dad too" So I wanted to have our announcement to the Browns be more fun, I wrote up Betty's Christmas card from the kids to say "Mother of 8, Grandma of 4, thank you for all you do. Merry Christmas" well she only had 3 grandkids so she immediately read it and here's what happened. I think Cohen took the news pretty hard ;)
Next was Cohen's 1st birthday! He had 2 cakes and 1 party, lucky little guy :) I thought I'd do the messy cake eating thing at our house so Dave and Rachelle didnt have frosting on their cupboards and ceiling, then we had a party with some friends over at Dave's house later in the week. Cohen loves to run around with big kids and get into anything they're doing. This baby is going to be a much needed play buddy for our little man.




3 comments:
You made the video private, so we can't see it. :(
fixed the video, now its public :)
What a cute video! Glad we get to have babies together again! Now you just need to move to Arizona.
Post a Comment