I know that it has been a really long time since my last post and most of you have abandoned all hope of ever seeing something besides the dang announcement of the pea in my pod but...we did have A LOT going on and now I have time to post again. So updates on us; Paul graduated from BYU in construction management and got a really great job with CW Driver in Southern California, I am now 17 weeks along and getting fatter by the day, we finally left Provo after 6 years for me, 3 1/2 for Paul and moved to Carlsbad, CA where we are currently renting in a really great area but looking for a home to buy, and we get to come home to AZ for a visit this weekend. YAY! So below you will find a mixture of pictures for all these events and hopefully I can post more soon of our trip to Disneyland, already :), and our visit to Mesa.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
We're alive, well and tired....
Paul receiving his dipoloma
Paul's parents and grandparents came up as well as my mom and dad.
This is our empty apartment the morning we drove out of Provo forever.
Scout and Crash taking naps in the Uhaul on the way to Vegas.
This was our the hotel in Vegas we stayed at 1/2 way to Carlsbad. It was really nice and we laid back and ordered room service and slept!
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
It is about time!! I figured you were gone forever! I am jealous that you are living in Cali! I guess I have someone to stay with now!! hahahah j/k
Congrats on the Graduating. I'm almost there with Accounting from ASU. I wish I could live in Cali!!
Tyler
I was about to give up on you. Glad all is well in Cali and can't wait to see you!
I DID give up hope... but I am glad to see that life is good! The big move huh, it is like really entering the real world this time or something... lucky you get to start in CA, I am jealous!
Congrats on the move and the graduation....hopefully now that you are in a new place we will get to see more frequent updates -- belly pics, house pics, etc. etc. are you finding out what you are having at your next apt.? or are you gonna have it be a surprise like beth? I am excited for you guys to have a little one....it is so crazy being parents, but super fun too and amazing to have a little spirit you created in your home...yeah! excited to see you guys at christmas too (hopefully)
It's about time you update this. Congrats to both of you. Lets see some pictures of that belly!! Miss you.
YAY a new post! Good Job Paul, and so jealous that you live in CALI! you are livin the dream! Go to the beach for me :)
Post a Comment