Ah!! Congratulations!!
Woohoo!
yay!!! congrats! that is so exciting!
Congrats! That is very exciting.
haha, I have been checking your site for weeks just waiting! I kept thinking it had to be coming soon, congrats!
Awesome, you guys! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! Y'all will be great parents!
Cogratulations! We are so excited for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Babies are so fun:)
Yes!! It's about time!! You will be the cutest mom and dad. You know I think kids are great. Congratulations to you!!Cody
That is the best annoucement! It was so fun seeing you guys at the Reunion! We can't wait to see you again!
Yay!! You guys are going to be great parents! I'm bummed you're going to be leaving us soon though.
CONGRATS to you both!!! No doubt you'll be an amazing mom.
Hey! Bruce's email address is elderbrooks70@yahoo.com Congratulations on the baby!!! That is so exciting.
Congrats you two kids!! That's exciting!!
okay-Becky Romney(galbraith now) here. Congrats! I found your blog on Lisa's blog and thought I'd say hello! I just had our second little girl 2 weeks ago! How are you feeling? Anyway, if you want, check us out at galbraithfam.blogspot.comYou look great!
yippee!
congrats!!! how fun to move to san diego as well.
How's the prego life? You throwing up yet? :)
congrats you guys!
YAY! I've been wanting to say congrats for so long, sorry I haven't called you!
ok already. update us on the pregnancy please! hope everything is going good. miss you and love ya.ps... I see how it is. im not even on your friend list. but i thought we were friends. boo hoo jk:)
congratulations!! it's a little late, sorry!! you need to update your blog with more baby info!! i love you and miss you so much!
CONGRATS, CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys... YAY!
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Ah!! Congratulations!!
Woohoo!
yay!!! congrats! that is so exciting!
Congrats! That is very exciting.
haha, I have been checking your site for weeks just waiting! I kept thinking it had to be coming soon, congrats!
Awesome, you guys! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! Y'all will be great parents!
Cogratulations! We are so excited for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Babies are so fun:)
Yes!! It's about time!! You will be the cutest mom and dad. You know I think kids are great. Congratulations to you!!Cody
That is the best annoucement! It was so fun seeing you guys at the Reunion! We can't wait to see you again!
Yay!! You guys are going to be great parents! I'm bummed you're going to be leaving us soon though.
CONGRATS to you both!!! No doubt you'll be an amazing mom.
Hey! Bruce's email address is elderbrooks70@yahoo.com
Congratulations on the baby!!! That is so exciting.
Congrats you two kids!! That's exciting!!
okay-Becky Romney(galbraith now) here. Congrats! I found your blog on Lisa's blog and thought I'd say hello! I just had our second little girl 2 weeks ago! How are you feeling? Anyway, if you want, check us out at galbraithfam.blogspot.com
You look great!
yippee!
congrats!!! how fun to move to san diego as well.
How's the prego life? You throwing up yet? :)
congrats you guys!
YAY! I've been wanting to say congrats for so long, sorry I haven't called you!
ok already. update us on the pregnancy please! hope everything is going good. miss you and love ya.
ps... I see how it is. im not even on your friend list. but i thought we were friends. boo hoo jk:)
congratulations!! it's a little late, sorry!! you need to update your blog with more baby info!! i love you and miss you so much!
CONGRATS, CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys... YAY!
Post a Comment