You can do a lot of damage with just one hour. Please note that I'm referring to "doing damage" as a good thing. Nothing destructive. Maybe I should pick another word, but I think I'll stick with it. So, here are the rules of the game: Where would you go and what would you do, if you could spend a single hour doing what you want?Here are some of my thoughts?
-I'd read a good book by a huge fire.
-I'd cuddle with my hubby
-I'd hang out in Arizona with "my girls"
-I'd eat two slices of cheese pizza from NYC pizzeria down the road from Chip's old apt
-I'd go to a really great session at the temple
-I'd do a whirlwind visit to Paris
-I'd ask my Grandpa Woolf to tell me stories about his youth Grandma and their parents
-I'd watch a great movie. Well I guess half of one...
-And...apparently I'd blog!:)
Friday, October 26, 2007
What would you do with an hour?
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Ha. . . I loved reading this! You are too cute. I may have to do this, I'll let you know when I do. I could agree with you on some of yours!
Post a Comment