Monday, October 15, 2007

The Latest News

So I haven't posted for a long time because I've been waiting for pictures to put up but I never remember to blog at home, which is where all my pics are stored, so I'm just going to do a little update on whats been going down in the Brown house and more posts/pictures will be up coming...
We have been the doctors/vets best friend this last month. Paul has been having really bad heart burn since his mission which is no fun and as we found out can lead to esophageal cancer...yeah no good! So the doctor suggested he get a scope of his belly to see whats going on. We're thinking he caught a bug in Korea on his mish and hopefully can take some kind of quick pill to get it to go away. He is having this scope on Friday so hopefully all goes well. In the mean time his sister Heidi had us in the ER yesterday with wicked stomach pains for which they ran a myriad of tests and the genius doctors said they couldn't figure out what was wrong so she is having the same scope as Paul later this afternoon. I'm no doctor but she started having these problems after she picked up Paul from Korea....and its not so sanitary there so as Dr. Anne, I am diagnosing her with something similar to what Paul probably has.

My little baby dogs have racked up quite the medical bill this month as well. Scout had some funky mouth infection and was knocked up on drugs and pain killers all last week and Crash got some weed stuck in his ear for which the vet said he needed to be put under anesthesia to get out! Not cheap. Paul says that we need to have a cap on what we are willing to spend at the vet before we go spend our life savings on them! Now see my budget would be somewhere in the $1000 range and Paul is thinking something like $200 bucks. haha They are much to precious to me to do that though! I'm a little psycho about them I'm sure but I love the little buggers!
With all the craziness I have been preparing for my mom to come visit this week too. I am so excited to have her here! She hasn't come to visit just for fun in a long time and it will be great to have her stay with us and hang out. She is just about the cleanest woman I know though so I have been trying to get the house "Diane clean" so I wont be embarrassed!
Thats about all for now. We are just excited about the holidays coming up and getting to go back to AZ to celebrate!

1 comments:

The*Evans*Family said...

Mom never came to just visit me. What the heck!? :) Very fun. Medical bills are the worst. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!! Tell Paul he has to promise to hang out with the family though. :)