
Paul and I finally got new bedding for our room!
I have been shopping around FOREVER trying to find something that both of us would like, and that is harder than it sounds. Paul and I have pretty different taste but finally agreed on this beautiful bedding at Macy's. Now all we need to do is find a bed! We've been sleeping on just the free frame that came with our mattress. I am finally getting around to decorating our apartment so I feel like its OURS and not a dorm room, which is what I feel like it is with no personal decor. Horray for cute decorations!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Nightie Night
Posted by Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
hey, i really like the bed spread -- did you get all the pillows with it too? it looks nice... how do you do the wallpaper thing and create your own layout -- i have been trying to do that for awhile and can't figure it out. can't wait to see ya'll in a month.
xoxoxo
Love it! How are you doing all of these cute things to your blog? Teach me!
I found you!!! Looks like life is going well. Excited to be able to keep in touch. You and Paul are so cute!
hahahahh!!! I love that I found your blog!!!!! I am so happy!! How are you?? I miss you!!
No fair! I've been married long than you and I still don't have a real bed! Your house will be super cute. Love the bedding too!
P.S. Your blog is way cute! Did you do that yourself? (not that I don't think you are perfectly capable!)
Hey this is Kara I don't know if you remember me, but I found your blog from blog surfing. It's what I do best :) That's awesome you are almost graduated. Congrats! Check out my blog if you want.
hello, anne! isn't it weird that we are all old? I just wanted to say hi, because i was so excited that you had a blog! I too am discovering the joys of trying to decorate an apartment to get rid of the dorm feeling. For example, the cinder-block propped-up bed has to go. (currently, I'm losing that battle, but mostly due to lack of time. michael thankfully has some sense)
Have a good day & good luck with the decorating!
Hey Anne! You guys look great! It has been forever since we have seen you. When everyone comes down for Christmas we should all get together!
Hey I'm happy you're a part of the blogging world! Its so fun to be able to see what you have been up to!
Post a Comment