Sunday, March 20, 2011

We play all day

I mean come on, with that cheesy two toothed grin! So dang cute


Addison has been sitting up for a few weeks now and is starting to get up on her hands and knees and rock. She'll be crawling so soon! For now I just call her Rolie Polie Olie because she can roll all the way across the room to get wherever she wants to go. 

 Were taking advantage of all the great things Florida has to offer, the beach being number one! The gators; not so much. Seriously, who worries their child will be eaten when they go on a walk around their neighborhood?! Yep, this girl. I told Cohen if he sees a gator to "run run run!" So I asked him yesterday what he should do if he sees an alligator and he replies "go snuggle him". Wrong answer dude. 

Cohen developed a MAJOR phobia of the ocean. Every time I tell him were going to the beach he will immediately reply, "Not go in the water". He has a nervous breakdown if even I get close to the water. It might have something to do with him being knocked down and (slightly) pummeled by waves a few weeks back. Maybe ;)

2 comments:

nerak said...

Ooooooooookay, Addison is PRECIOUS.

nerak said...

Ooooooooookay, Addison is PRECIOUS.