Funny story that I'm sure many moms have had to deal with in one form or another:
The other day I put Cohen down for his nap with just a shirt and a diaper on, when 15 minutes later I hear noises coming from his room I go in to find him wiping poop on the carpet and bed! Totally disgusting, yes? I clean him up, put him back in bed. That would have been the end...but that night were reading him Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, we get to the last page and there is poop smeared ALL over it and Cohen says "color Mickey night light". I think Alexander had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad, POOPY day! That book went in the garbage.
Addison was being fussy and crying and in trying to soothe her I said, "You're breaking my heart, baby girl" And Cohen says to me, "We fix it mommy, its ok"
I heart that boy SOOO much!
Another day we were both having a rough time and I was kneeling in front of him wiping away tears and he takes a tissue and starts wiping my tears away. Warmed my heart.




1 comments:
love and miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment