Thursday, August 5, 2010

Future fireman of America

Cohen's cute friend Cash turned 3 and had his birthday party at the local firehouse. All the firemen gave us a tour of the station and let the kids check out the truck and all their equipment. Cohen was having a ball running around touching everything he could get his hands on, and I was loving some adult time with the moms and getting out of the house for some OTHER activity besides swimming. 

I feel like its Groundhog Day around here...wake up, swim, nap, play toys, watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, eat, bath, read books, bed. REPEAT. I'm sure some of it is anxiousness to be un-pregnant but summer time in the heat is the worst! All the moms are feeling the same way I'm sure. You're jumping for joy that school is starting and the kids don't have to be entertained 24/7. Can't wait for the Utah weather and to actually experince the season known as Fall, anyone from the desert knows that there are two seasons: Summer and Not as Hot as Summer. the end. I'm feeling nostalgic for a University Campus, college football, Autumn leaves and crisp cool air. The grass is always greener, right? Just wait til the snow comes and I'll be singing a different tune. But for now I'll just daydream about the good parts to come.
getting a lift into the truck from the fireman
most of the shots I got were "action" shots because this kid would not stand still. He has yet to understand the stay put and look cute thing when I have my camera out :)
"thats a lot of stuff!"



5 comments:

Steph said...

Oh my - he is SO big - and SO SO CUTE - that last shot to me looks just like Paul! Are his eyes still blue? they look brown in the last shot too - altho that might be my computer - i am hoping griffi has brown eyes! You are almost there - yeah - can't wait to see little girl! Do you have a name yet?

Natalie said...

Come on over! We're waiting!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Steph-
He's still got baby blues. I love em!! You always wanted brown eyed babes, I wanted blue eyed ones :)

Sean, Rachel, and Jakob said...

He is so beautiful! I love little boys - they are the best.

Sean, Rachel, and Jakob said...

He is so beautiful! I love little boys - they are the best.