GIRL!!
Don't tell my Dr. but I cheated and got my ultrasound 2 weeks early. There was no way I was waiting 3-4 weeks, once she handed me that referral I was all over it! I thought for sure I was going to be a mom to ALL boys so hearing that we are having a girl was really fun. I am so excited to be able to buy all of these cute girlie things! To be honest I'm still a little nervous that at my next ultrasound they're going to tell me that our "girl" grew some manly parts but for now I'm lovin having my little girl.








9 comments:
How awesome! Those CLOTHES!!! So exciting. Congrats.
congrats!! that is so fun and exciting!
Oh my gosh!!! Woohoo! I am so excited for you guys to have a little girl. She is going to be WAY too cute! Congratulations!
Yay! Congratulations! One of each will be so fun. Are you guys still moving up to Provo?
Way to go on breaking the boys streak in our family! Woohoo. Can't wait to see a little Brown girl! Any names coming to mind yet? Oh and I send you something in the mail the other day. Be looking for it.
Yea, shopping for a girl is one of the funnest things you'll do!!
Congratulations!!! A girl will be so fun! And those clothes are adorable! We'll hope that she stays a girl for your next ultrasound. :)
a girl a girl! yay! so exciting!
Anne, I am so excited to hear the news. Girls are so fun to dress. Hey check out my blog at http://deltacharm.blogspot.com. I have a cute diaper bag on there, and a few other things too. I miss talking to you. Cody
Post a Comment