Shut. Up. That is AWESOME!!! Oh I am so excited for you guys! and p.s., I was on a friends blog, and she posted a link to the photographer that took her christmas card pics, and I go to the site and there are AMAZING pics of you guys! (from your recent shoot). What a small world. Beautiful pics.
9 comments:
I still can't believe it!!! (Paul told Curt the other day.) Congratulations!!! We're excited for you guys!
Exciting!! Congrats you three!
hey congrats you guys! exciting news! can't wait to hear if its a "he" or a "she"!
Congrats to you!
Holy cow! How exciting. Hopefully I will be joining you soon!
Sweet!! How exciting! Congrats!
I can't wait to find out the gender!! You and Lyns are due right around the same time, 4 weeks or so. I didn't know it was so close!
Shut. Up. That is AWESOME!!! Oh I am so excited for you guys! and p.s., I was on a friends blog, and she posted a link to the photographer that took her christmas card pics, and I go to the site and there are AMAZING pics of you guys! (from your recent shoot). What a small world. Beautiful pics.
Yea, congratulations!
Post a Comment